Is any VW K 70 still existing in Hong Kong?

Hi VW-fans,

we K 70-enthusiasts (www.k70-club.de) would like to know, if anyone knows anything, if any K 70 is left in Hong Kong.

311 K 70 were officially exported by Volkswagen in the 70ies, so Hong Kong was a quite big export-market for the K 70 (no joke, it was really respectable, compared with the K 70-export to other countries).

If you know anything about K 70, fell free to contact me (ingo.menker@freenet.de). I would be very glad about any informations.

In 1998 I've met a guy in New Zealand, who own a 1973 K 70 L, which was running originally in Hong Kong, and I've heard, that there shall be a K 70 visible in the background of a Jackie Chan-movie of the 70ies - that's all.

Best VW-regards from Germany,

Ingo
《SERVER更換通告》
由於本SERVER已使用三年,所以在硬件老化前更換全新SERVER,